Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Apartment




We've finally gotten mostly settled into our apartment. Living on the third floor has been a good workout when hauling all of our things. It's so fun having our own apartment. I've had way too much fun decorating, arranging, and sceming up future interior design ideas. Nathan is now teaching seminary in Shelly and loving it. He has two classes and it keeps him pretty busy. The people he works with there are such great people and teachers who he looks up to. He has learned a lot from them already and is looking forward to this semester with them.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Sweet...my little sister has a way nicer kitchen than me! Haha...it looks really cute though. You do good work.

Michelle! said...

LOVE your apartment! Very nice. It looks like you guys are having a blast! And p.s. Welcoming to blogging! It's awesome!

Taylor H. said...

yay! you have a blog!! i will look at it all the time so keep it updated! it looks and sounds like things are going good for you, I'm glad! If my husband and I go to idaho in 2 weeks, I want to see you! (there is a slight chance we will go. prob not though)

caitlin said...

Andrea! I am so glad that you put your blog on facebook. It was nice to read everything. Unfortunately I do not have a blog because I think my life is pretty boring. I tried calling you the other day, but you must have switched your number. Let me know what it is so I can talk to you girlfriend. Miss you!